ADULTS ART GROUP @ studio36a
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
ADULTS ART GROUP
For six weeks come and discover your creative side with Kirstin McCulloch from LilliBean Designs as you play with different art techniques and learn some of the basics of drawing, painting and mixed media art practices.
It doesn't matter if you have never picked up a pencil to draw a picture, these sessions are an hour and a half of play, laughter and creativity and absolute fun!
(Young adults 16+ are welcome to join us too!)
kids 5-13 have a seperate class which you can find here:
When: 6.30 – 8pm at studio 36a
Start: October 17th
What do you need to bring?
Please purchase a Mixed Media Sketchbook in A4 size before the start of the workshop
I prefer the Strathmore mixed media visual arts diary 9" x 12 (link: https://www.eckersleys.com.au/products/strathmore-mixed-media-visual-journal)
Or a Dyan Revearly Dylusions mixed media book 9.75 x11 size.
- A pencil that you like to use (no heavier that a 2B) and an eraser.
- A white and black posca pen (sized pc-1mr or pc-3m) (you can purchase these from office works, any art shop or could ask at the newsagents for them)
- Everything else you will need from paints, to coloured pencils, to ink will be provided by Kirstin.
If you have any problems sourcing any materials please email Kirstin (email@example.com)
COST: $210 for the six weeks
Who is this for?
- Anyone who would like to play, paint and explore mixed media art.
- Ages 16 -99
- Beginners are very welcome! You don’t need to have any experience with painting or drawing in the past, just a willingness to try something new.
Why not make it a fun evening out and bring you a friend with you!
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE IN PERSON WORKSHOPS WHICH MEANS YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THEMIN PERSON AT STUDIO 36A COWRA!!