CREATIVE KIDS ART CLASSES @ studio36a
or make 4 interest-free payments of $70.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
MIXED MEDIA WORKSHOP: CREATE YOUR OWN LITTLE BIT OF WHIMSY.
Join Kirstin McCulloch from LilliBean Designs, Saturday August 18th, in creating and taking home your very own mixed media artwork.
We will begin with a quick look at how I create mixed media paintings, and then we will jump in - learning the basics of a LilliBean style portrait, then layering our canvases with a combination of writing, collaging with unusual elements, smooshing some paint, and finally adding some whimsical elements to your canvas.
It doesn’t matter if you have never picked up a pencil to draw before, as you will be guided through every step. All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to try something new!
What will you need to bring?
- An apron, art smock or clothes that you don’t mind if you end up with paint on them
- A small amount of art supplies including a medium sized canvas, three or four brushes etc. A comprehensive list of suggested supplies including brush sizes etc will be sent to you after you have booked. And all of these can be sourced from discount Dave’s or similar.
- Your lunch, snacks, cool drinks etc.
- Everything else such as collage elements, paints, paper, transfer paper, pencils etc. is provided by me.
WHEN: Saturday 18thAugust at Studio 36a from 10am – 3pm
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Anyone who would like to play, paint and explore mixed media art.
- Ages 16 -99
- Beginners are very welcome! You don’t need to have any experience with painting or drawing in the past, just a willingness to try something new.
Why not make it a fun day out and bring you a friend with you!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN IN PERSON WORKSHOP WHICH MEANS YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP IN PERSON AT STUDIO 36A COWRA!!